Home Forums C Level Teams Looking For Players 3 guys one girl!!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  thomas_barley 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

AmyB
    Participant

We are looking for 3 guys and 1 girl to join our Tuesday at 9:15 team. We just want to have a great time, and still have a little competition 🙂 Let us know if you are interested!

Jessie Gonzales
    Participant

Hello Amy,

My name is Jessie and I am looking for a team to play on. I was on league last year but had to take a break due to work. I am now looking to join a team again. Let me know if you still need someone. My cell is 319-594-9094.

Tom Larson
    Participant

Hello, Amy,
    I’m Tom Larson and i would be interested in playing. How are you set for players? I have a couple of others that i can check with to see if they would be interested, if you’re still trying to put together a team. Note: the timeslot might be a little later than they would prefer.
    Thanks, -Tom

mjveliz
    Participant

Heyyyy!!! Im maria, im looking for a teaam, i was in the summer league and now im looking to go back!! This i my phone number 3213308790

bcasey
    Participant

Guy looking for a team too. I’ve been playing for 2 years and want to play more often.

thomas_barley
    Participant

No previous experience, but am reactively athletic and can pick sports up pretty easily. Looking for a winter team. Time isn’t an issue as long as it’s in the evening.

I’m 24, 5’10” and pretty social. Looking to have fun, learn volleyball and make some friends along the way!

Feel free to reach me at 9514345061

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘3 guys one girl!!’ is closed to new replies.