Home Forums C Level Teams Looking For Players B/C-level squad looking for female player of any level

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Dakota
    Participant

I have a squad consisting of a few experienced B-capable players and a couple newer folks still dialing it in. We’re in the C bracket Wednesday’s at 5:15 and have lost a female member. Laid-back group, any experience level is welcome.

clurrfergs9
    Participant

Hey! So I haven’t really played since high school, but I played D1 basketball and just recently moved back to KC, if y’all are still looking for someone to fill in!

MsMarla
    Participant

Have you found the replacement players you needed?

Dakota
    Participant

Sorry for the delay. I could still use one more female player on the squad full-time if someone’s interested.
    Tomorrow night @5:15 is when we play, and we’ll need 1-2 more, even if only to sub. This will be the one week myself and another guy are out.

Let me know if either of you are interested in subbing or joining through to August.

MsMarla
    Participant

Yes, I can be available on Wednesdays. What net and who should I contavtupon arriving?

Dakota
    Participant

I’ve told the squad to expect you and be on court. I’m out of town/service all day tomorrow. Kelsey @ 608-314-6531 said she’ll be there early and you can reach out to her when you get there.

Thanks for joining, I’ll look forward to meeting you next week
    -Dakota

Woody
    Participant

Did you find a player?

Dakota
    Participant

Yes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘B/C-level squad looking for female player of any level’ is closed to new replies.