Home Forums C Level Players Looking For Teams Female Player looking for C Team – Summer/Fall

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jeepgirl179
    Participant

Hi there, my name is Maureen and I’m looking for a fun C-league team or teams to play on. I’m into sand and socializing and have availability most nights of the week for a player spot or subbing in.
    If you need a female player reply to this thread and we can get in touch.
    -Maureen U

sparrow
    Participant

Hi Maureen! I am looking for a team as well for the fall. I prefer Monday or wednesday’s. If that works for you let me know! 785-341-8026

-Sarah

blueriverbill
    Participant

Maureen, Do you want to sub Friday 8/9/19 at 7:15 PM? We need 1 female sub that night. We consider ourselves fun and social.

jmeyers
    Participant

Hi Maureen,
    My team is looking for a few permanent players for Friday 6:15 league. We are a very social team and typically go out as a group after Volleyball and have dinner. Contact me at [email protected]

iKick
    Participant

Hi! My team is looking for a female player for Sundays at 5pm to play this Fall. If you or someone is interested, please message me at 913-749-3339. Thanks!
    -Noah

sjensen
    Participant

We usually need a sub every week at 5 and 6 on Sundays. Let me know if you are interested!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Female Player looking for C Team – Summer/Fall’ is closed to new replies.