Home Forums A Level Players Looking For Teams New in Town, Not new to VB. Former CBVA A rated and collegiate club indoor.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jodys01 1 day, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mikev
    Participant

Hi all, this is Mike, I just moved to KC area and am looking for some vb.
    Love to play doubles, quads, beach, grass and indoor hard court.
    Can set, play D, and occasionally put a ball down : )
    Been playing for a looooooong time….
    Would like to find a place to meet new people and enjoy some competition.
    Is VB Beach a good place to play?
    Please let me know if you need a player for sixes or quads; or partner if you’re interested in doubles either men or coed.
    Thanks!

Jane
    Participant

Hi, Our team has occasion to need Monday league A subs. Please text me 816-550-three689 if interested. Thanks!

JWeeks
    Participant

Mike, I’m looking for someone to join my 4s team this winter. Sunday nights at 9:15. Text me if you’re interested, 3162045910. Thanks!

jodys01
    Participant

Hi Mike. I’m Jody. We have a B League team on Fridays at 815 that plays quads against 6’s. We do need subs sometimes. If you are interested in subbing with us on a Friday evening, text me at 816-262-8879.

I moved to the area last summer. I have had a blast playing at volleyball beach and have met a lot of people that way. I think my favorite part is being able to play sand volleyball in the winter.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.