Home Forums C Level Teams Looking For Players Totally rec male and female couple needing team

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    jmahler
    Participant

New to the area and my husband and I have played rec volleyball for years on beer league. Looking for some fun and laid back team or tournament. Thanks!

Mproietty
    Participant

Totally down to join! Also relatively new to the area and would love to help build a team 🙂 Let me know if you guys are still looking for people!
    -Mark

jmahler
    Participant

Hi mark, do you think we need a total of 8? Sounds like we need 5 more….I wonder if calling the office would help? Thanks, jill

Woody
    Participant

Are you still looking for people? We have a guy and girl. Very laid back. Love to play to have fun! We’ve played at VBB for several years. Really just need 6. Subs are easy to find if someone is gone.

Mproietty
    Participant

Oh shoot! I never saw a response from Jill!! So sorry! I’m still entirely down to help start a team up. I heard Facebook is an easy way to find subs and people to join a team in general. I’m just not sure how signups work for VBB.

jmahler
    Participant

Hi woody, yes we are still on board.

Mark, are you still in?

Thanks, jill

jmahler
    Participant

Great…maybe we need a captain to help organize? Is anyone familiar with this place and registration?

Mproietty
    Participant

Woody has been to VBB for a few years, any ideas Woody?

I can do some research this afternoon/evening as well! Here’s my number in case you’d like to text (585) 590-1329

bk816
    Participant

I’m new in this area and looking for some fun time with new friends
    C level

Mproietty
    Participant

For sure! I think we can definitely build a team. Especially with Facebook we can get some people interested in joining.

bk816
    Participant

Facebook address? To join

ttimbrook
    Participant

Are you still looking for someone to join? I played two nights a week when I lived in St. Louis. I moved here last summer. I can do any night Tues thru Thurs 7 or later.

Tiffani Timbrook

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.