The summer season at Volleyball Beach means live music every Sunday afternoon!
What could be better than sunshine, cold drinks, delicious food, volleyball on the courts, and live music on a Sunday evening?! When local bands come out to play the Beach, it’s a great time for everyone! This spring, summer and fall, Volleyball Beach features live outdoor music most every Sunday, from 4-7 pm. You don’t need to be part of a league to come out and enjoy the show! Stop by, order up your favorite adult beverage, and chill on the party deck while the best in local artists jam out!
Check out the 2023 Blues & Brews schedule below!
- April 2 – Stranded in the City (Old souls with retro flavor!)
- April 9 – Marshall Harvey Band
- April 16 – Old No. 5s (Soulful blues and classic rock covers!)
- April 23 – Howard Mahan & Friends (Original songs and deep-cut covers!)
- April 30 – Clay Clear Trio (Southern rock and red dirt country band!)
- May 7 – Old No. 5s
- May 14 – TBD
- May 21 – Howard Mahan
- May 28 – Old No. 5s
- June 4 – Nick Schnebelen (American blues and rock!)