Volleyball Beach is your ultimate Happy Hour destination! Unwind from the workday with tasty cocktails, delicious eats, and a sandy beach – it’s the ultimate Kansas City staycation!
Why hang at the same tired old bar or restaurant for your much-needed Happy Hour when Volleyball Beach hosts the happiest Happy Hour in town – a Happy Hour that will actually put a smile on your face! Where else in KC can a delicious and refreshing margarita or the coldest of ice-cold beers (along with just about any other adult libation), be enjoyed with your bare toes buried deep in the sand (without that tediously long trip to the sea)? The answer is – at KC’s one and only Volleyball Beach!
Not in a league at Volleyball Beach? Not a problem! No team and no membership are required. Everyone 21 or over is welcome to enjoy the island atmosphere, tasty libations, and tempting food choices at Volleyball Beach! Relax inside VBB’s coastal-themed Beachside Bar & Grill – or get your sun-on, outdoors by the sand on VBB’s gi-normous, multi-tiered outdoor party deck.
How can things get happier? Glad you asked! Try out Volleyball Beach Happy Hour deals every Monday through Friday from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. and Reverse Happy Hour deals from 9:15 to 11:00 p.m. What are these deals you ask? How about a buck-off all cocktails and pitchers of beer – AND half-price on all food! Want more? Who doesn’t! Each day has its own daily special as well – just ask your bartender or server for details!
And for League players, if you’d like a Happy Hour special on your League play time, sign-up your crew for a 5:15 p.m. weekly league spot and you’ll also get a discounted League rate for play during Happy Hour! What are you waiting for?!
Like to Eat? Craving a summer-inspired meal? Yep, The Beach has you covered!
Volleyball Beach has a broad menu of tasty, fuel-packed food; from burgers and sandwiches to pizzas and protein bowls! Check out some of The Beachside Grill’s crowd-favorite Summer Menu items below:
- Hawaiian Pizza – A summertime classic – topped with candied bacon and fresh pineapple.
- Beach Club – Turkey, ham, and bacon with lettuce, cheddar, and tomato on Texas toast.
- Kale Krunch Salad – A bed of kale topped with grilled chicken, slivered Brussels sprouts, cabbage, and carrots with your choice of dressing.
- Southwest Chicken Bowl – A bowl of rice with chunks of grilled chicken breast, shredded Mozzarella, and salsa.
- Frozen Grapes – A sweet and refreshing treat perfect for between-match snacking!