Skip to main content

Home Forums B Level Players Looking For Teams Female BB/B/A? player looking for team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rcreppar
    Participant

I’m a 23yo,5’10” female looking for a team to play on.I have a-lot of experience playing both beach and indoor though my preference is beach. I don’t have a preference on position to play but I’m a pretty decent spiker/passer and a good server. I may be a little out of practice but I pick things up very quickly. If you need a player just let me know!

Sydneyt
    Participant

Hey would you be interested in possibly getting a team started? my roommate and I wanna play but we can’t find a team so maybe getting those who are trying to find a team together and creating a team that way would be easier. Just let me know

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Sydneyt.
    rcreppar
    Participant

Sounds good to me! I’d love to join! Out of curiosity what level are you looking to play at and how many players?

Sydneyt
    Participant

We’re looking to play B or BB. There’s currently two of us and if you’re down to create a team we would just need 2 more guys and a girl. You can text me at 913-707-8283 and we can figure it out

Luke
    Participant

@Sydneyt, if you need another male for that team, I am looking to play. 28yo with 15 years of beach play, 5’8″, and can play any position though I am better at setting / defensive. Feel free to text me at 913-232-1030!

Whitdan6
    Participant

I’m a male that would join.team 5’10” male that plays b/bb. My number is 208-709-2116. I’ve been going and picking up games as a sub.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Female BB/B/A? player looking for team’ is closed to new replies.