Skip to main content

Home Forums B Level Players Looking For Teams female looking for fall team :)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    alwally
    Participant

Hello! I just moved in from Cali and would love to join a team, meet some new friends and get back in the sand! I was libero in highschool so am not much of a hitter but am a pretty good setter. Let me know if you have space 🙂

mgmaschler
    Participant

Hi! I would love to find some players for a team as well! I know of one person I can probably talk into playing…

alwally
    Participant

Love it, we’re halfway there

djulian
    Participant

I am looking for a girl and a couple of guys for B level players to play tonight at 9:15.

alwally
    Participant

I am out of state this weekend but next time!

[email protected]
    Participant

Hi Alwally and mgmaschler – I’m also looking to join a fall B team, if you’re still working on forming one!

alwally
    Participant

Sounds great, text me with details when we’re ready to sign up. Thanks for reaching out! 5597183374

mgao27
    Participant

Hey everybody! Relatively new to KC and looking for a fall team to play on. 6’1 male who played intramural volleyball in college, let me know if you need an extra!

ckelemen
    Participant

Hi y’all. I’m a guy looking for a fall team. Let me know if you need another person!

[email protected]
    Participant

I think we might have almost enough people in this thread to make a team but not a great way to contact each other. If you’re interested, text me at 913-953-9336 with your name and availability! My name is Julia!

djulian
    Participant

I am looking for a girl and a guy for my team that starts tonight. We re B level and we play at 9:15 you can text me at 913-999-1477.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘female looking for fall team :)’ is closed to new replies.