Skip to main content

Home Forums B Level Players Looking For Teams Fun B/C Guy and Girl Seeking Out Winter Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Woody
    Participant

My wife and I have played at VBB for a couple of years. We would like to join a winter team. We love to have fun just as much as we love to be competitive. Occasionally known to buy shots. Can’t play on Wed nights. 785-214-0017

Jeepgirl179
    Participant

Hey Woody, I am looking for a team too. I am a C-B low level intermediate player, I can pass, do 1-2-3, decent hand sets, working with a coach to improve my serves. Maybe you, your wife and I could join forces and recruit a few others for a team? The only time i can’t do is Tuesdays 6-8 pm since that is when I work with my coach. I can do pretty much any other evenings. I will buy your shots but I won’t do them, I am more of a wine gal 🙂
    -Maureen

Jess
    Participant

I am looking to join a team as well, I’m a b player and can play any night!

trip
    Participant

Did you all find teams? I have some times on Friday night. Thanks.

Jess
    Participant

Text me at 816-564-6958, we don’t have a team yet but trying to put one together

Jake.Stegeman
    Participant

I’m also looking for a team to join. B/c level guy looking to join a team. Can pass and serve pretty well. I’ve played a few summers of sand volleyball. My cell is 2176179O18. Text me if you are still looking for another guy ti create a team.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Fun B/C Guy and Girl Seeking Out Winter Team’ is closed to new replies.