Skip to main content

Home Forums B Level Teams Looking For Players Looking for 2 B/BB Guys for Fall League Thursdays at 9:15pm

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ehelmberger2
    Participant

Hey there! Our team is looking for 2 B/BB Guys to join our fall league Thursdays at 9:15. Games start the week of 8/14. Our team is strong, but lacking some solid hitters, so if you’re a hitter that’d be a bonus! Please let me know if you are interested ASAP.

Tom Larson
    Participant

I might be interested – the time is a little later than i would prefer. Please text me at 816-309-4224. Note: I’m out of cell coverage on vacation for the next couple of days. Thanks. Tom Larson

Clautner33
    Participant

I would be interested. Currently play on 2 B teams, but having trouble in fall. Let me know if you still need players

mgao27
    Participant

Hey! I would be interested as well, so feel free to reach out

Clautner33
    Participant

Did you all make a decision? Looking to play fall so please let me know. Thx

ehelmberger2
    Participant

Hi there! So sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I was out of town and didn’t have service. We were able to fill all of our spots, but thanks so much for reaching out!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Looking for 2 B/BB Guys for Fall League Thursdays at 9:15pm’ is closed to new replies.