Don’t Miss out on Volleyball Beach’s Spring League!
Registration for Volleyball Beach’s Spring 2024 League will open at 3 p.m. on Tuesday, February 13. League play begins Sunday, March 31, 2024. This is Volleyball Beach’s first league of the year outside in the sand and under the sun. Despite the additional courts outdoors, these spots will go very quickly – so be sure to visit Volleyball Beach’s sign-up page at 3 p.m. sharp on February 13 for the best chance at getting your desired day and time!
Enjoy a good happy hour deal? Volleyball Beach offers happy hour league times Monday-Friday at a discounted rate! Have some fun in the sun and enjoy discounts on your favorite food items and ice-cold drinks! Sign up link is here!
Before you sign up:
- When you sign-up for a league time, you and your team will play at that same time and day each week for the entire league session.
- The Spring League runs 9 weeks. If holidays or poor weather conditions cancel one of your play sessions, we will do our best to reschedule it before the league ends.
- All players must be at least 18 years old to join a league.
- Volleyball Beach offers four different play levels for the Spring Season: A – Power, BB – Upper-Intermediate, B – Intermediate, and C – Recreational. Choosing the right league for your skill level is key to having a great time while playing at the Beach. Click here to review criteria for league divisions.
If you are looking for someone to join your team or are looking to join a team who is short a player, head over to Volleyball Beach’s Find A Player page!
- Click here or go to https://vbbsignup.com/ to sign up.
- Select the day you wish to play.
- Select your preferred play time from the drop-down menu.
- Select your preferred level of play.
- Add to cart. (You may add as many play slots to your cart as you wish.)
- Go to cart.
- Follow steps indicated on screen for checkout.
- If your preferred play time is sold out, please call or email Volleyball Beach and ask to be added to the waitlist.